Friday, June 20, 2008

YEH MERA INDIA / I LOVE MY* INDIA









I'm in the process of booking a ticket to Bangalore.

If all goes as planned, I'll arrive on my birthday.**

If all goes as planned, many many ashtangi.net bloggers will be in Mysore at the same time, including Krista, Ursula, and Elise..

And on the way home from Mysore I hope to visit Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria.

What a lovely trip that would be.....




---------------

*In yoga of course we are trying to get away from thoughts of "I, me, mine." I know that it's not my India - it's everyone's India. Kirby is not my cat - he's everyone's cat. In fact he's spread so much cat-love during my trips to India that two of his past hosts have adopted cats of their own. Well, they're not their cats.....

**Pattabhi Jois was also born on 26 July. It's not my birthday. It's our birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Yepeeee, love to meet you again.
    Very good news.

    Ursula

    ReplyDelete