Saturday, November 24, 2007



NOT FOOLING ANYONE


After today's long overdue massage with The Amazing Bridgett, I headed over to The Devil's Triangle (Clark/Broadway/Diversey) to pick up some free panties and stock up on Epsom salt.

I also purchased some overpriced-but-effective Shea Body Butter at The Cruelty-Free Fair Trade Scam Shop, where the clerk made a point of giving me a free sample of day cream.

When I got home I put on my reading glasses and looked at the label.

It wasn't just day cream that she gave me.

Nope.

It was Wise Woman regenerating day cream for mature skin.

This is almost more sobering than the first time a gentleman who was not a cowboy called me "ma'am."

Almost.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:27 PM

    Free panties and Epsom salts? Reading glasses? I feel old just commenting on this.

    ReplyDelete