Saturday, March 29, 2008

NO SLEEP TIL GRADUATION IN SEPTEMBER
-OR-
NO WONDER THERE'S NO TIME TO FOLD LAUNDRY,
CUT MY NAILS,
OR FIX MY PROFILE PIC


I did some math and realized the following;

I am teaching 35-plus hours a week.
(This does not include workshops or writing the newsletter or updating the website or photocopying mantras / reading lists / explanations of the Yamas and Niyamas; nor does it count the travel time to and from the various venues, plus arriving early and staying late to talk to students, etc.).

The teacher training is taking over 20 hours a week - plus the 45 hours a month we spend in NYC with the guru. (This does not include travel to and from NYC and the requisite flight delays and cancellations; thus far I am four for four, with two flights delayed and two cancelled altogether). More on this in a future post. Suffice to say I spent over an hour today peeling the skins off of sprouted almonds - and I'm way behind on my coloring assignment.

The journalism takes 5-20 hours a week. And some weeks even more; I'm currently working on FIVE DEADLINES.

Something has to give.

Hopefully it's not my lower back.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, you are even more busy than me. Take care of yourself.

    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely interesting article. Dieting, mindset, and exercise are all important elements if you wish to learn how to lose weight fast. Proper management of all three of these will ensure that you create lean muscle mass while losing body fat all at the exact same time. Make sure that you have an excellent weight reduction plan such as fatlossfactor.com to assist you in balancing these three aspects of losing weight. It's important to always have a plan of action! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete