Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'M NOT A FOOT MODEL...
BUT I PLAY ONE ONLINE


I did some foot modeling for a friend's company a couple of years ago.

Not because my feet are fab, but because I was there.

I got a pedicure out of the deal -- plus I got paid, too.

It was fun, and the post-shoot airbrushing made my feet look much prettier than they actually are.

I mention this foot modeling in my online bio.

Because what's lower than a hand model?

A one-off foot model of course.







It's even funnier if your mother was a much sought-after runway / tv / print model-model (pictured at left).

















Apparently there are still some foot fetishists out there, who specialize in the mediocre.


Because every month or so I receive an e-mail like this, which came today:

Hi Kaka [sic],
I'm a photographer looking for foot models. If you
have tear sheets or electronic images I can view, I'd
love to see them. Loved your website!
CHeers,
JP






I think JP should just take a yoga class.


Then he could get the full 3-D effect;


A real, live foot-in-the-face.



With smell-o-rama to boot.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:33 PM

    Because what's lower than a hand model?

    Only when that model is George Costanza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:38 PM

    Did Jeebus wear those sandals?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's true about those foot lovers. but your feet ARE very nice! tease...

    ReplyDelete