Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'M NOT A FOOT MODEL...
BUT I PLAY ONE ONLINE


I did some foot modeling for a friend's company a couple of years ago.

Not because my feet are fab, but because I was there.

I got a pedicure out of the deal -- plus I got paid, too.

It was fun, and the post-shoot airbrushing made my feet look much prettier than they actually are.

I mention this foot modeling in my online bio.

Because what's lower than a hand model?

A one-off foot model of course.







It's even funnier if your mother was a much sought-after runway / tv / print model-model (pictured at left).

















Apparently there are still some foot fetishists out there, who specialize in the mediocre.


Because every month or so I receive an e-mail like this, which came today:

Hi Kaka [sic],
I'm a photographer looking for foot models. If you
have tear sheets or electronic images I can view, I'd
love to see them. Loved your website!
CHeers,
JP






I think JP should just take a yoga class.


Then he could get the full 3-D effect;


A real, live foot-in-the-face.



With smell-o-rama to boot.

3 comments:

  1. Because what's lower than a hand model?

    Only when that model is George Costanza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Jeebus wear those sandals?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's true about those foot lovers. but your feet ARE very nice! tease...

    ReplyDelete