Wednesday, September 12, 2007
HOW TO CURE A SINUS HEADACHE
1. Get out of bed
2. Drink chai
4. Use neti pot (for nasal irrigation).
5. Apply Amir's Kalonji (black seed) Oil to neck and shoulders.
6. Do three rounds of Kapalabhati (skull shining breath).
7. Do five minutes of 3-12-6 Nadi Sodhana (alternate nostril breathing).
TO ENSURE THAT IT'S GONE:
1. Practice intermediate series (without omitting any backbends or headstands)
2. Do 15+ minutes of japa mala and sitting practice.
3. Live your life.