Monday, November 30, 2009

MOVING PICTURES






This is the view from the new living room, which is above the boiler. Notice the size and condition of that radiator!







The new bedroom, pre-move (the bed was made by an artist from the U.P. and is rather delicate. A big thank-you to PKB for moving and assembling it and the futon, below).








This is the dining room, which also boasts a massive radiator (on the left, in the corner).










This is how the living room looks at this very moment:






Even Kirby (bottom left) likes it. It took him only a few hours to get over his I-hate-moving disappearing act and start enjoying the place.

13 comments:

  1. it looks happy :-)
    so does kirby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirby??? First I thought you have a new man. Then I saw the cat...

    Your new home looks great. Be happy there.........

    xoxo Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is super-shanti so far... and warm, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:15 PM

    Yeah, it looks peaceful.
    I hope it would be sattvic for you.
    May all beings be happy.

    Humm ... the rope attached to the bed, it is for your man or Kirby ?
    No, I am kidding. ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if anyone would notice.... it's actually for the rotator cuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a really nice place ... hope you and Kirby are happy, warm and settled there ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm feeling warm just looking at the radiators. Is Kirby looking slimmer? The place is doing wonders for you and him! :)

    Wishing you all things good in your new digs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new home! I'm impressed with how settled in you are. I moved Sept. 1st and still have 6 boxes to unpacked...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely new space. Glad Kirby is getting used to it.
    It seems warm and cozy and even a tiny Christmas Tree!
    Where will your yoga space be in the new aparmtent?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I hope you're happier in West Andersonville. You must be very close to Edgewater Glen, where Holly and I used to live, or...?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vicki,
    Yes I am near your old stomping grounds. I call the new area "Wes Anderson-ville."
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flo,
    The yoga space is in front of the bookcases. It's not a whole room, but at least it's warm.

    ReplyDelete