Thursday, May 13, 2010

NEW NIGHTTIME DHARMA CLASS STARTS TONIGHT !




My first evening Dharma Mittra vinyasa yoga class in Chicago starts tonight (May 13) and runs every Thursday from 6:30-8pm at The Pipal Tree Yoga and Wellness Center in the North Center neighborhood.

It's a Level I-III class, and is suitable for all levels. I'm expecting some beginners, so I will probably teach the Level I sequence with advanced variations (including some new tricks I just learned from Dharma). If you haven't done Level I, you've been missing out. Like ashtanga's primary series, it's a wonderful, calming sequence you can come home to again and again. And it's perfect for a sluggish new moon day!

The studio is quiet and peaceful, which not a surprise since Pipal Tree is another name for the Bodhi Tree - under which the Buddha became enlightened.

In other words, it's super-shanti (see a photo here).

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment