Friday, June 17, 2011

"Q" LIVE IN CHICAGO













Last night Jian Ghomeshi did his wildly popular CBC radio show live @ Victory Gardens Theatre.

Guests included rockin' local blues legend Lonnie Brooks, SNL's Seth Meyers and "Trainspotting" author Irvine Welsh - who lives here now for some reason.


Before the show, I rode up on my bike as Jian emerged from a taxi. I gave him a warm (for me) welcome & told him he was aboot to step into the alley where John Dillinger was shot.
(I think I may have scared him).

During the show, he was warm, engaged, quick-witted *and* easy on the eyes.

I love love love love live radio ( it's so hard to do it well) & he's a master.













It's inspiring to watch an artist who's clearly in his zone....


Wonder if he needs a yoga teacher.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment