Friday, March 30, 2007


GOOD NEWS FROM MYSORE


Apparently Guruji is recovering.

I found this at the ashtanga news site:


UPDATE March 30:
As Terri Smith tells us in the comments to this post:

"Our beloved Guruji has been transferred to a regular ward and out of ICU, and is expected to recover.
Sharath and Saraswati are needed in Mysore to care for Guruji. We should not question their decision to stay..."





Let's all give thanks.





Once that's covered, feel free to hit the "comment" button and have another go at me.

Come on.

I know you want to....

5 comments:

  1. thank you for the updates, both current and past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your info.
    I am tired of fascism in blog land.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:10 AM

    I am a little confused. I heard from a friend that Pattabhi Jois was ill and tried to find some info on the net. One of the only places I found something was here. Strangely when I came back a few days later you had replaced the message with something a little more cryptic. I was very confused. Was there some effort to keep his condition secret? Thanks for the great blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We speak all languages,
    we know all things.

    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I appreciated the updates.

    ReplyDelete