Sunday, January 10, 2010

BACK IN CHICAGO, WITH NEW TRICKS






Actually, I returned on Thursday evening (Southwest + Midway x massive snowfall + short runway = no problem).


I'll be sharing what I learned at these Dharma Mittra classes - two of which are brand new:


Thursdays 7:30-9am Lincoln Park Athletic Club. Level I/II

Thursdays 10-11:30am YogaNow (Gold Coast). Level II/III

Fridays 10-11am DePaul University's Ray Meier Center. Level I/II

Sundays 10-11:30am Chicago Yoga Center. Level II/III+

6 comments:

  1. I didn't feel like seeing anyone this afternoon.... but I fixed it for you!

    How I wish I could order in from Cara-van of Dreams.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah there you are! Such a nice face. Why blur it out? I mean not unless you knocked off a bank this afternoon or something & don't want to get apprehended.

    Yes I had dinner from there yesterday, dropped in for a smoothie today and then ordered food. Repenting the meatballs! But it's ok though. They are/were symbolic of my need to rid myself of that acrobat.

    Word verification: outse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you... in Mexico last winter, leaning back on a lounge chair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this picture! Feel all nostalgic for the mysore 2006 adventure.. I can't believe its now 2010... where has the time gone?

    Catch up is due

    BL

    ReplyDelete