Thursday, January 28, 2010

SO WRONG
Yet so *so* funny





I almost ruptured something while watching this episode of Dexter the other night.*

In fact, the loud guffaw that escaped probably scared the hell out of the new neighbors.....




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I've been mildly addicted to Dexter since Mr. and Mrs. Dreyfus made me watch four back-to-back episodes on Boxing Day. The premise feels frightingly familiar; due to his obsessive, time-consuming compulsion, Dexter Morgan has no friends, no social life, no hobbies, and no idea how to connect emotionally with other people.... Only he's a serial killer, not an ashtangi.

2 comments:

  1. about ear plugs-mine never fall out. i use the construction worker kind & sleep in them all night when i need. they never fall out. you roll them into a ball, insert in ear & they expand inside. use them on airplanes, on trains & busses in india, & to block out snoring husband.
    they have saved me a lot of frustration over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:54 PM

    I've never seen the show, but I bet he doesn't blog at 4am either.

    ReplyDelete